Autel is a leading company experienced in producing professional diagnostic tools, equipment, and accessories in the automotive aftermarket. Focused on the orientation of "value innovation and assiduous pursuit", Autel has always adhered to deliver easier diagnostic solutions and long-time value to customers worldwide. Featuring the Samsung 6-core processor, an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, Android multitasking operating system, and exceptional OE-level diagnostics, this diagnostic scanner MS906 is absolutely an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
To check what functions are available for each vehicle click here
Complete Diagnostics - Autel Maxisys MS906 performs advanced vehicle diagnostics and analysis, such as live data view, actuation tests (bi-directional control), adaptations, and more dedicated services functions like key fob programming, program modules, ECU coding, Injector coding, etc.
Extensive OE-Level Converge - This automotive scan tool diagnoses a broad range of automotive-related problems for over 80 car manufactures and comes with an Autel Full Connector Kit.
Enjoyable Experience - Autel scanner MS906 with the same operating system, processor, memory, screen size as the MS906BT. Compared with the MS906BT, MS906 doesn't use a VCI but uses a cable connection to provide a quick and stable diagnosis speed. The hardware is better and faster than Autel MaxiDAS DS808.
Online Updates - Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet; 1 year for warranty and 1 year free updates (if you do not want to update, the device can still be used as normal)
Perform Complete Diagnostic Functions
1. Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications;
2. Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full-screen display modes;
5. Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. ■ In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs The diagnostic tool can access ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
■ Active Test The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystems and component tests. Available tests vary by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During an active test, the tester outputs a command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators.
■ Special Functions
1.Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals 2.TPMS Service to look up the tyre sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures 3.EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system 4.ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding 5.SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor 6.DPF Regeneration Service 7.BMS 8.Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System ABS 9.IMMO Service clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database 10.Injector Coding 11.Throttle Adaptation 12.Headlamp 13.Suspension 14.CHG tire size 15.TEC learn 16.WIN Doors, Sunroof 17.Seats 18.Odometer 19.Lang change
To help you get the most from MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tyre sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensors, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –sensors.
1. Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tyre deflation triggered sensors used on vehicles with TPMS;
2. Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tyre pressure, temperature, battery condition, and modulation;
3. Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto-creating sensor ID.
Product will come with a one year warranty
30-day money-back guarantee - we guarantee you'll love it or you'll get your money back